#BarbourDogs Monthly Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules…
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone on a worldwide basis excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- The competition starts Monday 4th January 2021 (GMT) and runs monthly until Monday 2nd January 2023 at 5pm (GMT).
- Two top entries will be shortlisted by Barbour at the end of each month. The shortlisted entries will then be voted on in a poll on Barbour’s Twitter account and @BarbourDogs Instagram Stories.
- The monthly winner will be decided by the public according to which shortlisted photo receives the most public votes. The winning entry will be informed within 5 days of the closing date.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
By entering, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old.
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and in a global, commercial advertising basis with no time restriction.
- Your name may be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from further use.
- The monthly winner will be able to choose an item or items from the Barbour dog accessory range up to the value of £100, €150 or USD $150 depending on the country of residence of the entrant. All items are subject to stock availability.
- Barbour prizes are subject to availability and cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The inventory the team can access for competition prizes can differ from the stock listed as available on the Barbour website. We will confirm what we are able to source for you and notify you if Barbour will need to arrange any alternative choices due to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will not be able to make any additional payment to the total value of their prize, in order to obtain an item/s of greater value. Prizes cannot be used as part-payment for an item/s of greater value.
- COVID-19 measures have delayed certain product shipments, as such we will notify you when your prize has been dispatched upon arrival with our team at Barbour House in South Shields.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- No purchase necessary and entry is free.
Method of entry
- To enter, post a photo on Instagram or Twitter, showing us your dog wearing their Barbour dog coat, or using their best Barbour accessories. You must tag @BarbourDogs and #BarbourDogs within your post to enter the competition.
- More than one entry can be submitted per person.
- The person submitting the photo must have taken it and own the copyright to the photograph.
- Barbour will contact the winner via Instagram or Twitter direct message, no later than five days after the competition’s closing date.
- The successful winner’s name and photo may appear on www.barbour.com or on and by entering this competition, you consent to Barbour revealing your name as the successful winner of the prize and revealing the photo on www.barbour.com.
- The winners must claim their prize within 4 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed). You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Entrants agree to release and hold Barbour harmless from and against any claim associated with the photo.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned. Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- The winner’s names are available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
Good luck to you and your #BarbourDogs!