Returning an Item
PLEASE NOTE: We have extended our returns policy for the gifting season. All orders placed after the 4th of October 2021 will be eligible for a refund until the 31st of January 2022.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO BARBOUR.COM
If you wish to return an item purchased from Barbour.com, please follow the instructions detailed below before sending the item to us using the free postage label provided.
Please note that orders placed on Barbour.com cannot be returned to retail stores at this time. We do not offer exchanges.
- Place the item back into its original packaging, or in suitable alternative packaging, with the included Returns Document enclosed inside.
- Cut out the UPS returns label (found at the bottom of the Returns Document) and place it on the outer plastic packaging, covering the original label.
- Bring the package to your nearest UPS facility, or schedule a pickup with UPS directly. Please visit UPS.com for help.
- Please remember to indicate the reason for return on the Returns Document; if this is left blank, you will be contacted by our customer service team for more information. Returns information is very important to us to ensure we offer the best customer experience.
- If you have lost the returns label, please give our customer services team a call or email and they will assist you with the returns process.
Please address all returns to:
15 Freedom Way
Franklin, MA 02038
- Goods should be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Please ensure to receive return tracking information from UPS. Please note that return shipments may take up to 10 business days to reach us.
- Refunds can take up to 10 business days from receipt depending on your bank.
All products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This means the product and its packaging, labels and tags are undamaged and unused. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.
We reserve the right to reduce the amount of monies refunded (up to the value of the contract price) where the value of the goods are diminished from your handling of the goods which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We shall evaluate the condition of the product by considering if your handling goes beyond that which might reasonably be allowed in a shop and the general wear of the product.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
If the item you received is faulty or if you have received an incorrect item to which you ordered, please use the same returns method as described above. Please mark the return reason as faulty for faulty items and not as described for items that were not correct as per your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for the contract of your sale.