- Mar 28, 2017
#BarbourPeople: Store Tour – Covent Garden
28th march 2017
28th march 2017
Covent Garden was the second stop on our #BarbourPeople store tour, and as a thank you to everyone who had their photo taken for #BarbourPeople, we offered the exclusive chance to have their beloved Barbour clothing monogrammed - free of charge.
The event proved to be highly popular, with a number of people having their garments monogrammed. We saw a variety of different Barbour styles and colours showcased across a range of different items, with people attending from near and far.
Madison popped into our Covent Garden store, to have her initials carefully monogrammed onto her jacket.
Even #BarbourDogs got in on the action, when our furry friend, Poppy got her initials monnogrammed onto her B.Intl Dog Coat - paw'some!
Our next event will be taking place at our Barbour Carnaby Street store, on Friday 28th April from 13:00 – 18:00. Whether you’re purchasing your latest Barbour essential, or just popping in to have your treasured Barbour item monogrammed, we’d love to see you there!
ABOVE: B.Intl Dog Coat
Style Blogger Jazmine had her Barbour Summer Spey Wax Jacket exclusively monogrammed.
- The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
- Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
- This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
- Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
- You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
- Your item will be added to a production queue.
- Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.
Be sure to join our #BarbourPeople Carnaby Facebook event, for all the most recent updates.
If you’re out and about in your Barbour wardrobe any other day of the season, share your photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @Barbour and using #BarbourPeople to be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition!
Visit our #BarbourPeople gallery for the latest street styles from our most recent events.