Celebrating 100 Years of Re-waxing and Sustainability
At Barbour we have been encouraging our customers to extend the life of their wax jackets for over 100 years through our re-wax and repair services.
As we honour this remarkable milestone for sustainability, join us and TV presenter Angellica Bell at our South Shields factory
to discover the re-waxing process that has revived countless jackets over the past century.
US RE-WAXING ROADSHOW
- Nordstrom Michigan Avenue (Chicago)
- Nordstrom Tysons Corner (DC Metro Area)
- Nordstrom NYC Men’s Store (New York)
- Nordstrom Downtown Seattle (Flagship)
- Nordstrom The Plaza at King of Prussia (Philadelphia Metro Area)
- Nordstrom Roosevelt Field (Long Island, New York)
Classic 6oz Wax
Our classic 6oz wax is extremely durable and is one of our oldest and most loved wax weights. Although hard-wearing, you can help your waxed jacket last even longer with rewaxing. Learn how to care for your jacket here.More information
Lightweight wax is very resilient and retains wax extremely well, at around 75% of the weight of Barbour's classic waxed jackets. If rewaxing is required you can purchase a lightweight wax stick and follow our easy care guide.Read More