Barbour Jacket Stories Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully.
Thank you for participating in Barbour Jacket Stories. By sending us your stories and photographs, videos and any other digital media (the imagery) you agree that:
- Agree and consent to participate in the Barbour Jacket Stories activity
- You are over 18 years old.
- That the story and imagery are yours to use in accordance with these terms without restriction or the need for any other person to consent
- The imagery you enter to the competition, your name and your story may be used for no fee and in any media (including without limitation online, marketing emails and social media) and in a global, commercial advertising basis with no time restriction.
- Your name may be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
If you change your mind, please contact ‘[email protected]’ and we will remove the imagery from further use.
The competition starts Thursday 6th October 2022 5pm BST and runs until Monday 31st October 2022 5pm GMT.
Who Can Enter?
This competition is open to everyone resident in the United Kingdom excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
Method of Entry
For your Barbour story to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to submit your Barbour jacket story via the online form found here: https://www.barbour.com/uk/jacket-stories and click to accept these terms and conditions. Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
Barbour will select 1 winner who they feel best embodies the Barbour Way of Life. We will notify our winning entry no later than 14/11/22.
Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification. Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant or not to award it at all. The prize and its delivery will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed.
The prize is a £250 spend on Barbour product, excluding collaborations.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will not be able to make any additional payment to the total value of their prize, in order to obtain an item/s of greater value. Prizes cannot be used as part-payment for an item/s of greater value.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed). You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winner’s names are available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- This competition is governed by English law.
Barbour thanks you for your support of the brand!
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
We reserve the right not to use any imagery or personal data provided at our discretion.