Placing an Order
Q. What payment method can I use on Barbour.com?
We accept all major credit and debit cards registered to a US address:
Q. I’m having trouble placing an order on Barbour.com, what should I do?
A. If you have attempted to place an order online and are unsure that it has been successful please allow up to 20 minutes then check your email inbox for an order confirmation.
If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to provide further assistance.
Q. The website looks odd on my computer and it’s making it difficult to purchase.
A. Our website is supported in the following browsers on desktop, tablets and mobile devices:
- Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge, latest–1
- Firefox latest, latest–1 (any operating system)
- Chrome latest, latest–1 (any operating system)
- Safari latest, latest–1 (Mac OS)
- Safari Mobile for iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad with Retina Display (iOS 7 or later), for desktop storefront
- Safari Mobile for iPhone 4 or later; iOS 7 or later, for mobile storefront
- Chrome for mobile latest–1 (Android 4 or later) for mobile storefront
*latest–1 means one major version earlier than the latest released version.
Q. How do I use a promotional code?
A. Simply enter the code in the Promotional Code box within your basket.
Q. Do you offer a gift wrapping service?
A. Gift wrapping is not available online.
Q. I’ve placed an order and it’s the incorrect size/colour. How do I change this?
A. Once your order has been placed, we cannot make any changes to it, such as adding or removing products from the order. This is because the order is automatically fed into the warehouse to pick. You have the option of cancelling an order and replacing it online but this is not always a guaranteed option in peak periods.