Win a Festival Clothing Bundle | Terms and Conditions UK
A few rules...
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone who is legally resident in the United Kingdom, or Germany and who is physically located and resides at one of the two countries at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary and entry is free.
- The competition starts at 5pm BST on Wednesday 24th May 2023 and will end at 5pm BST on Monday 24th July 2023.
- These terms and conditions are for entrants from the United Kingdom. If you are looking for the terms for entrants from Germany then the terms are here: www.barbour.com/de/festival-clothing-bundle-terms-conditions.
Method of entry
Share a photo of yourself via Instagram or Facebook enjoying the Barbour Way of Life at a festival in your trusty Barbour clothing.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the Win a Festival Clothing Bundle competition you will need to:
- Follow @Barbour on the social media channel you are entering via between the competition dates.
- Add @Barbour to the copy in the message you are posting.
- Use the hashtag #BarbourFestivalSeason in the copy of the message you are posting.
There will be one prize winner in total, who will win one clothing bundle from Barbour up to the recommended retail price of £350 aggregate.
The prize can be selected by the winner from our website which will exclude collaborations and is subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply:
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Barbour may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Strictly one entry per person is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded. All competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Barbour reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour does not accept:
- responsibility for any competition entries that are lost, regardless of the cause, including, for example, technical malfunction, systems failure, network computer software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by a panel of judges at Barbour, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant or not to offer the prize at all.
- We will notify our winning entrant via Instagram DM to the profile that entered the competition, no later than Monday 31st July 2023.
- All prizes are final once shipped to the winner.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed). You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
- The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.