18th july 2017
18th july 2017
Our South Shields store was the next stop on our #BarbourPeople store tour, and as a thank you to everyone who had their photo taken for #BarbourPeople, we offered the exclusive chance to have their beloved Barbour clothing monogrammed - free of charge.
The Barbour story began in South Shields in 1894, and remains the home of Barbour’s headquarters - so it was only fitting we made it a stop on our #BarbourPeople store tour. With a number of our Barbour customers attending the event, we saw some great Barbour styles come to life with their unique monograms!
Our next event will be taking place in our Barbour Edinburgh store, on Friday 22nd September from 12:30 – 17:00. Whether you’re purchasing your latest Barbour essential, or popping in to have your treasured Barbour item monogrammed, we’d love to see you there!
Be sure to join our #BarbourPeople Edinburgh Facebook event, for all the most recent updates!
• The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
• Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
• This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
• Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
• You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
• Your item will be added to a production queue.
• Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.
If you’re out and about in your Barbour wardrobe any other day of the season, share your photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @Barbour and using #BarbourPeople to be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition!
Visit our #BarbourPeople gallery for the latest street styles from our most recent events.