Barbour Christmas: Bespoke Jacket Competition | Terms and Conditions
• This draw is open to everyone, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
• This competition is open globally.
• The competition starts Monday 8th November at 5pm GMT – Tuesday 30th November at 11:59 GMT
There will be two prize winners in total, who will each win one bespoke Barbour Jacket with a special Paddington lining, in celebration of this year’s Barbour Christmas campaign.
There will be one winner per jacket style as follows:
- One Olive Men’s Barbour Bedale Waxed Jacket
- One Olive Women’s Barbour Beadnell Waxed Jacket
There will only be one winner per jacket style.
Please note jacket image shown is not a true representation of the jacket, and final product may differ slightly upon production.
• The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
• J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prizes will be arranged directly with the two winners once the competition has closed.
• The two winning entrants will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• We will notify our two winning entrants via the email address given on the competition form no later than Tuesday 7th December 2021.
• The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
• Once the bespoke jacket is made after receiving the size needed from the winning entrant, it cannot be swapped, exchanged or remade if it doesn’t fit – all prizes are final once shipped to the winner.
• We will endeavour to ship this for arrival before Christmas day, but this cannot be guaranteed, due to the bespoke and handmade nature of the competition prize.
• By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
• The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
To enter, go to the competition page and fully complete the entry form with all mandatory fields.
Strictly one entry per person per jacket style is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.