Barbour will share a social media post on Sunday 10th November at 5pm (GMT) asking followers to reply within the post’s comments with their favourite part about Christmas and the festive season.
This post will be featured across Barbour’s Facebook (LINK/www.facebook.com/officialbarbour), Twitter (LINK/www.twitter.com/barbour) and Instagram (LINK/www.instagram.com/barbour) pages.
Barbour will then select 50 of their favourite comments to win one exclusive Barbour Christmas Pin Badge.
All entries must be received by Sunday 17th November 2019 at 23:59 (GMT) to be entered into the competition.
How to enter:
To be successfully entered into the Barbour Christmas Pin Badge Competition, you will need to:
- Follow Barbour on the social media channels you are entering on (@OfficialBarbour on Facebook or @Barbour on Twitter or Instagram.)
- Reply to Barbour within the comments section of the post with your favourite part about Christmas.
- Use the hashtag #BarbourChristmas in the copy of your message you are posting.
You can also submit your entry via the following ways:
- Email your favourite part about Christmas to [email protected] with the subject ‘Barbour Christmas Pinbadge Competition’
- Post your Barbour Christmas entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Way of Life, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. All postal entries must be received by the competition closing date of Sunday 17th November 2019 at 23:59 (GMT).
Competition closes on Sunday 17th November 2019 at 23:59 (GMT).
Barbour Christmas Pinbadge Competition Rules:
1. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
2. Barbour will select 50 winners from all entries received.
3. Winners will be notified by a public reply to their original social media message.
4. Winners must direct message Barbour via the social media channel they entered on within 14 days of notification to claim their prize.
5. The prize is one exclusive Barbour Christmas pinbadge featuring Raymond Briggs’ character, Father Christmas.
6. All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
8. This competition is governed by English law.
9. Winners’ names are available on request.