- Nov 19, 2014
One Warm Coat Drive 2014
One Warm Coat Drive
autumn winter 2014
autumn winter 2014
For the seventh year, Barbour Inc. has partnered with One Warm Coat to host its annual coat drive to benefit communities surrounding Barbour’s U.S. retail locations.
To give back this holiday season, Barbour has committed to donating a sweater or shirt for every gently worn coat turned in at any of its 12 participating stores, which will be sent to nine handpicked charities to help keep locals in each of Barbour’s neighborhoods warm this winter.
Now through December 31, Barbour’s retail locations will be accepting any coat in wearable condition. All coats collected will be donated to each store’s local charity partner and distributed directly to people in need. The following charities have been selected for 2014:
- 280 US Route 1 in Kittery, Maine: New Horizons
- 55 Meadowbrook Drive, Milford, N.H.: New Horizons
- 134 Newbury Street in Boston, Mass.: Haley House and New Horizon (Men’s jackets will be sent to Haley House; women’s jackets will be sent to New Horizons)
- 1047 Madison Avenue in New York, N.Y.: The Bowery Mission
- 123 Wooster Street (Soho) in New York, N.Y.: HMI- Hetrick Martin Institute
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls 1900 Military Road, Niagara Falls, N.Y.: Niagara Gospel Rescue Mission
- 1517 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, Pa.: St. Johns Hospice
- 29 Suburban Square in Ardmore, Pa.: Cradles to Crayons
- 67 Palmer Square West in Princeton, N.J.: StreetWise Inc.
- 2331 M Street in Washington, D.C.: Vietnam Veterans of America
- 2042 North Halsted Street in Chicago, Ill.: StreetWise Inc.
- 54 E. Walton Street in Chicago, Ill.: StreetWise Inc.
Help us reach our goal of 1,500 donated jacket by dropping off coats during regular store hours at your local Barbour store.
The One Warm Coat drive is only taking place at our US stores.
Discover your perfect style...