Retail Assistant - Partner Store
Outdoor and Country Barbour Partner Store, opening in August 2018.
Part time roles available ranging from 12 to 20 hours.
Responsible to Store Manager
Purpose of the role
To support the Store Management team to meet targets and drive sales in a customer focussed manner. You will be an ambassador of the brand, a specialist regarding products and deliver consistently high service ensuring the customer receives an exceptional experience at every visit.
Birmingham Grand Central
Closing Date for Applications:
31st August 2018
Barbour Partner Store - Retail
- You will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional positive customer experience, putting the customer at the centre of all you do.
- By providing an excellent customer experience, you will help to maximise sales and achieve agreed Store success targets.
- Become an ambassador of our brand(s) (you will be supported with product knowledge) to ensure you are able to effectively help customers and achieve and create the ultimate customer experience.
- Handle customer queries confidently and escalating where required in a calm efficient manner at all times.
- To undertake all training and development as required and actively seek out new product information.
- Play an active role in supporting the Management Team with store standards, including ensuring products are displayed attractively within visual merchandising guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure during busy periods, with flexibility and adaptability.
- To be aware of and support the Management Team in meeting business expectations for loss prevention and security; following the appropriate escalation and incident reporting processes when required.
- Embody the values of Outdoor and Country and act as a role model of the Brand.
Skills and Experience:
- You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and have a keen interest in visual merchandising and fashion. Attention to detail is key, as is having a flexible approach and the ability to work to targets.
- The Barbour brand ethos is built around excellent products backed by exceptional customer service.
The store is a Barbour partner store, operated by Outdoor and Country Retail Ltd.
Please note that the successful applicant will be employed directly by ‘Outdoor and Country’ in their store which trades as Barbour located in Birmingham Grand Central. J Barbour and Sons Limited will not be the employer of the successful applicant.
To apply for this role please click the link below: