Barbour International: T-Shirts Competition - #BarbourIntTshirts | Terms and Conditions
· Using what you know about the Barbour International brand, its motorcycling heritage, design a graphic that would sit on the front panel of a t-shirt.
· We want to see your take on the Barbour International world of motorcycling to create something that our customers want to buy and wear, which is truly unique with ‘hanger appeal’.
· These designs must be of a highly professional finish using appropriate techniques and be available in a high-resolution version for the Barbour International design team convert into a printable design suitable for textile printing.
· These graphics or illustrations need to be an original piece of work of your own making and not use any existing imagery or third party image rights so we know that designs do not infringe any third party’s copyright or other legal rights.
· The Barbour International T-Shirt competition will start on Friday 1st September 2017 at 11am (GMT) and will run until Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 11:59pm (GMT). The winner will be announced by Barbour on its Barbour International social channels on Monday 2nd October 2017.
· The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges (comprising the Barbour International Menswear Design Team and a member of the House of Fraser Menswear Branded Buying Team). The winning entrant will be the entrant who provides the most creative design in line with Barbour International brand values and is best suited for commercial purposes to be printed on a t-shirt front panel.
· Barbour will contact the winning entrant and runners-up via their method of entry.
· If Barbour does not hear back from the winner or runner-up within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner or runner-up will be chosen.
· The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
· By entering you agree for your name to be announced along with your entry design to be shared on the Barbour International social channels.
· By entering you also agree to have your photo taken wearing Barbour International clothing so a blog post about you and your design may go up on the House of Fraser and/or Barbour blog.
· The winner will be credited on Barbour blog and social media channels
Who can enter?
· This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
· Entrants must be 18 years and over.
· No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
To participate in the competition you must:
1. Design a graphic to be printed on the front of Barbour International men’s t-shirt that embodies the Barbour International brand and attitudes, celebrating Barbour International’s motorcycling heritage.
2. Follow or like Barbour International on either one or all of Barbour Internationals social media channels:
3. Share your design on either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat using one of the Barbour International social media handle suitable for the channel entering on.
a. Facebook: @BarbourInternational
b. Instagram: @BarbourInternational
c. Twitter: @BarbourInt
d. Snapchat: @BarbourInt
4. You must include the hashtag #BarbourIntTshirts in the copy accompanying your entry.
5. For entry on Snapchat you will need to send the snap directly to the Barbour International snapchat account.
6. More than one entry can be submitted per person on more than one day of the competition.
7. If you do not have one of the social media accounts listed you may enter via one of the following methods:
a. Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org the email subject line #BarbourIntTshirts
b. Post your design to Barbour International T-shirt Competition, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons, Simonside, South Shields, NE34 9PD. Please note that your entries can not be returned.
· The winner will have their t-shirt print go into production to be sold exclusively at House of Fraser stores in the UK and online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk during the Spring/Summer 2018 season.
· The winner will also receive a Barbour International jacket and t-shirt to the value of £300 and one of the t-shirts they designed.
· There will also be 3 runners up prizes of a Barbour International jacket and t-shirt each to the value of £300.
· Please note the clothing prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
· The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
· J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time without prior notice
· Barbour reserves the right to exclude any entry which the Panel reasonably considers may infringe any third party’s copyright, design rights, image rights or intellectual property rights.
· By entering the competition, each entrant agrees that if their entry is successful, they grant Barbour the right to use the copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property rights in the T-shirt in perpetuity on a global, royalty-free, irrevocable basis for commercial purposes on its products for no fee. Barbour may also use the image of the winning design online, by marketing email and on its social media channels. The copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property rights in the t-shirt will be owned by the winning entrant but subject to use by Barbour as set out above.
J Barbour & Sons Ltd (‘Barbour’) is a registered company – England & Wales under number 124201 – registered address Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear NE34.9PD