- May 16th 2017
Windsor was the next stop on our #BarbourPeople store tour, and as a thank you to everyone who had their photo taken for #BarbourPeople, we offered the exclusive chance to have their beloved Barbour clothing monogrammed - free of charge.
Caecilie visited our Windsor store, to have her initials carefully monogrammed onto her newly purchased Barbour Beadnell Wax Jacket.
It was a busy day in Windsor, with the Queen present in the castle, causing plenty of buzz around the town. With many Barbour customers coming through the doors of the event, we saw a mix of jackets being exclusively monogrammed, in a variety of colours and fonts.
Our pint-sized, four legged friend, Hugo got in on the monogramming action, having his #BarbourDogs wax dog coat monogrammed.
Our next event will be taking place at our Barbour Leadenhall store, on Friday 9th June from 13:00 – 18:00. Whether you’re purchasing your latest Barbour essential or popping in to have your treasured Barbour item monogrammed, we’d love to see you there!
• The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
• Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
• This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
• Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
• You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
• Your item will be added to a production queue.
• Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.
If you’re out and about in your Barbour wardrobe any other day of the season, share your photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @Barbour and using #BarbourPeople to be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition!
Visit our #BarbourPeople gallery for the latest street styles from our most recent events.