- June 13th 2017
Leadenhall was the next stop on our #BarbourPeople store tour, and as a thank you to everyone who had their photo taken for #BarbourPeople, we offered the exclusive chance to have their beloved Barbour clothing monogrammed - free of charge.
Godfrey visited our Leadenhall store, to have his initials carefully monogrammed onto his jacket.
Situated amid the hustle and bustle of London's financial district, our Leadenhall event proved to be very popular for longtime fans and new purchasers alike. We spotted plenty of Barbour styles on show, and a number of Barbour garments were exclusively monogrammed - just in time for summer!
Our Leadenhall store was the fifth stop on our #BarbourPeople tour, where we saw some great Barbour styles coming to life to add that personal touch to beloved Barbour jackets.
Planning on coming along to our next Barbour People stop? Read the below event guidelines before coming along, and watch out on our Facebook page for the next date announcement!
• The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
• Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
• This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
• Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
• You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
• Your item will be added to a production queue.
• Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.
If you’re out and about in your Barbour wardrobe any other day of the season, share your photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @Barbour and using #BarbourPeople to be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition!
Visit our #BarbourPeople gallery for the latest street styles from our most recent events.