- May 3rd 2017
Our Carnaby Street store was the next stop on our #BarbourPeople tour, and as a thank you to everyone who had their photo taken, complimentary monogramming of their beloved Barbour clothing was available.
Lucy visited our Carnaby store to have initials carefully monogrammed onto her treasured jacket.
It proved to be a busy day in our Carnaby store for the third stop on our #BarbourPeople Tour. We saw a number of different garments being exclusively monogrammed, along with some great Barbour styles coming to life with unique personalisation.
Little Rex got in on the monogramming action, having his #BarbourDogs quilted dog coat embroidered with his name – paw’fect!
The next event will be taking place at our Barbour Windsor store, on Friday 12th May from 12:30 – 17:00. Whether you’re purchasing your latest Barbour essential, or popping in to have your treasured Barbour item monogrammed, we’d love to see you there!
Be sure to join our #BarbourPeople Windsor Facebook event, for all the most recent updates!
• The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
• Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
• This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
• Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
• You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
• Your item will be added to a production queue.
• Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.
If you’re out and about in your Barbour wardrobe any other day of the year, share your photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @Barbour and using #BarbourPeople to be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition!
Visit our #BarbourPeople gallery for the latest street styles from our most recent events.