Win A Shakespearean Weekend | Terms and Conditions
A few rules …
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to UK residents excluding employees or agents of Barbour and The Royal Shakespeare Company or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition starts Monday 7th April at 10am (UK time) and runs until Wednesday 30th April at 9am (UK time). The winners will be picked within a week of the closing date.
- There will be one winner in total and the prize includes a pair of tickets to see Henry IV Parts I & II at The Royal Shakespere Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon, pre-theatre dinner between the two shows in the RSC's Rooftop Restaurant, an overnight stay in the Arden Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon for two people in either a Standard Double or Twin Room and two free passes to the historic English Heritage property of Kenilworth Castle, just down the road from Stratford-upon-Avon, along with two jackets and a choice of either two pieces of knitwear or tops from the Barbour Lifestyle collection, which cannot be purchased in a Barbour store and must be ordered with Barbour who will arrange delivery.
- Travel to and from the prize destination is not included and must be arranged by the winner at their expense.
- All prizes are subject to availability and the winner must have a variety of dates available in the event that the requested show or hotel is unavailable. Theatre tickets apply to Saturday performances only: Henry IV Part I will be shown at 1.15pm and Henry IV Part II will be shown at 7.15pm. The show runs at The Royal Shakespeare Theatre from 18th March to 6th September 2014. Dinner for two people will be reserved for 5.30pm in the RSC’s Rooftop Restaurant and includes a 3 course meal each from the pre-theatre set menu at a cost of £24.50 each. Drinks are not included.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
Method of Entry
- To enter go to www2.barbour.com/win-shakesperean-weekend and submit your details.
- Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form no later than 5 days after the competition's closing date. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- By entering you agree to your name being announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
'Barbour' is J Barbour & Sons Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.