Win Your Wellies Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone who is legally resident in the United Kingdom and who is physically located and resides in the United Kingdom at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
The competition starts at 5pm BST on Wednesday 7th June 2023 and will end at 5pm BST on Tuesday 12th June 2023.
Method of entry
To be successfully entered into the Win Your Wellies Competition, you will need to:
- Follow Barbour on Instagram (@barbour) between 5pm BST on Wednesday 7th June 2023 and 5pm BST on Friday 30th June 2023.
- Comment on the competition post, tagging a friend.
- The friend you tag on the competition post will also need to follow Barbour on Instagram (@barbour) between 5pm BST on Wednesday 7th June 2023 and 5pm BST on Friday 30th June 2023.
Sharing your post on your Instagram Story will count as a permitted additional entry.
Strictly one comment and one Instagram Story share per person is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded. All competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
There will be five prize winners in total, who will each win two pairs of Barbour wellies, one for them, and one for their friend.
Terms and conditions apply:
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Barbour may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
Barbour reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour does not accept:
- responsibility for any competition entries that are lost, regardless of the cause, including, for example, technical malfunction, systems failure, network computer software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winners once the competition has closed.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We will notify our winning entrant via Instagram DM to the profile that entered the competition, no later than Monday 19th June 2023.
- The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant or not to offer the prize at all.
- All prizes are final once shipped to the winners.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winner’s names is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.