Barbour Way of Life Competition | Terms and Conditions
SA few rules…
The competition starts Friday 16th July 2021 5pm BST, and runs until Tuesday 3rd January 2023 5pm GMT, with a new prize winner being selected each month.
Who Can Enter?
This competition is open to everyone on a global basis excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
By entering, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old.
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and in a global, commercial advertising basis with no time restriction.
- Your name may be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from further use.
Method of Entry
Share a photo of yourself enjoying the Barbour Way of Life in your trusty Barbour clothing via Instagram or Twitter.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow @Barbour on the social media channel you are entering via.
- Add @Barbour to the copy in the message you are posting.
- Use the hashtag #BarbourWayOfLife in the copy of the message you are posting.
If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry one of the following ways:
- Email your photo to [email protected] with the subject ‘Barbour Way Of Life’.
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Way Of Life, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
Barbour will select 1 (one) winner each month who they feel best embody the Barbour Way of Life.
Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification.
The prize is a £250 spend on Barbour product, excluding collaborations.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will not be able to make any additional payment to the total value of their prize, in order to obtain an item/s of greater value. Prizes cannot be used as part-payment for an item/s of greater value.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed). You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winner’s names are available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- This competition is governed by English law.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.