This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
This competition is open globally.
The competition starts Monday 5th November 2018 12pm GMT, and runs until 23rd November 2018, at 11.59pm GMT.
There will be five prize winners in total, who will each win one personalised Barbour x The Snowman bespoke jacket. The styles available to be won are as follows:
• One Olive Men’s Barbour Ashby Waxed Jacket
• One Olive Women’s Barbour Beadnell Waxed Jacket
• One Children’s Barbour Boy’s Beaufort Waxed Jacket
• One Children’s Barbour Girl’s Navy Blue Bower Waxed Cotton Jacket
• One Olive Barbour Waxed Cotton Dog Jacket
There will only be one winner per jacket style.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the five winners once the competition has closed.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We will notify our five winning entrants via the email address given on the competition form no later than 4th December 2018.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- Once the bespoke jacket is made after receiving the size needed from the winning entrant, it cannot be swapped, exchanged or remade if it doesn’t fit – all prizes are final once shipped to the winner.
- We will endeavour to ship this for arrival before Christmas day, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winners name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
To enter, go to the competition page and fully complete the entry form with all mandatory fields.
Strictly one entry per person per jacket style is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.