This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
This competition is open globally.
The competition starts Monday 2nd December 2019 12 pm GMT, and runs until Sunday 22nd December 2019, at 11.59 pm GMT.
Share a photo of your dog in their trusty Barbour Dogs gear via Instagram OR Twitter.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the competition you will need to:
- Follow @BarbourDogs on the social media channel you are entering via.
- Tag @BarbourDogs within the message you are posting.
- Use the hashtag #BarbourDogs and #BarbourChristmas in the copy of the message you are posting.
- If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry one of the following ways:
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Barbour Dogs Christmas Competition’.
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Dogs, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
The winner will receive:
- A custom illustration of their Barbour Dog wearing the Barbour gear shown in the picture submitted.
- One (1) Barbour Dog jacket of their choosing.
- You are over 18 years old;
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
- If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from future use.
- All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by Barbour, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry no later than Friday 27th December 2019.
- The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternate entrant.
- By entering you agree to your name being announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- This competition is governed by English law.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.