This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
This competition is open globally.
The competition starts Friday 9th November 2018 12pm GMT, and runs until Sunday 25th November 2018, at 11.59pm GMT.
There will be ten prize winners in total, who will each win one Royal Mint ‘The Snowman’ coloured silver-proof 50p piece coin.
Share a photo of you enjoying Barbour Christmas in your trusty Barbour clothing via Instagram and Twitter.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
• Follow @Barbour on the social media channel you are entering via
• Add @Barbour to copy in the message you are posting
• Use the hashtag #BarbourChristmas in the copy of the message you are posting
If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry on of the following ways:
• Email your photo to [email protected] with the subject ‘Barbour Christmas Coin Competition’
• Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Christmas, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
• You are over 18 years old;
• The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from future use.
We will enter you into our monthly prize draw competition for a chance to win one of ten The Snowman coloured silver-proof 50p piece coins.
Barbour thanks you for your support of the brand! #BarbourChristmas
Monthly prize draw competition rules:
• Barbour will select ten winners who they feel best embody Barbour Christmas. Winners will be selected at the end of the competition period. The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry within 10 working days of the closing date, and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
• The prize is one of ten The Snowman coloured silver-proof 50p piece coins.
• All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
• This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
• J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prizes will be arranged directly with the ten winners once the competition has closed.
• This competition is governed by English law.
• The winners name is available on request in accordance with the CAP code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.