This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
This competition is open to UK residents only.
The competition starts Friday 24th April 2020 5pm GMT, and runs until Friday 1st May 2020, at 11.59pm GMT.
To enter, go to the competition page and fully complete the entry form with all mandatory fields.
Strictly one entry per person is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
There will be 100 prize winners in total, who will each win one tin of Barbour Thornproof Dressing , in celebration of this year’s Barbour Rewaxing campaign.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice
- The prizes will be arranged directly once the competition has closed.
- The 100 winning entrants will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We will notify our 100 winning entrants via the email address given on the competition form no later than 15th May 2020.
- The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.