Barbour x Brompton Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
· This draw is open to everyone who is legally resident in the United States and who is physically located and resides in the United States at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
· Entrants must be 21 years and over.
· No purchase necessary and entry is free.
· Any purchase will not improve the chance of winning.
· The competition begins 9:00AM EST on September 26, 2022 to 11:00PM EST on October 31st, 2022.
Method of entry
· To enter, visit barbour.com/brompton-competition and fill out the competition entry form. Your entry will be completed once the completed entry form has been submitted.
· Only one entry is permitted by each applicant. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
· Electronic entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a particular e-mail address by the applicable Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
· The prize is a limited-edition Barbour x Brompton Bike with bike bag with a value of $2500.
· Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be selected at random.
· All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
· In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
· The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received
· Barbour will draw the winner on November 3, 2022 and the winner will be selected randomly from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· Barbour will contact the winner via the email address provided, within five days of the end of the promotion. The successful winner’s name may appear on barbour.com and by entering into this competition, you consent to Barbour revealing your name as the successful winner of the prize.
· The winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant using the same selection procedure.
· Barbour shall have no liability to a previously selected potential winner who has not responded in time.
· Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised free of charge by Barbour to the successful entrant within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
· By entering this competition you are agreeing to your name and entry message to be published on Barbour digital channels. You are also confirming to Barbour that you are over 21 years of age.
· The winners name is available on request.
· Barbour reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or state of residence and the winner agrees to provide any information required by Barbour to fulfil the prize as per applicable laws, such as the winner’s social security number when and if required for tax regulation compliance purposes.
· A potential winner may be requested to provide Barbour with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
· Barbour is a trading name of Barbour Inc. (a corporation registered in the State of Delaware) whose address is 55 Meadowbrook Drive, Milford, NH 003055.
· By entering this competition, you consent to receiving marketing emails from Barbour. You may unsubscribe at any time if you wish.
· Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these terms and conditions may be disqualified by Barbour.
· Barbour does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible entries.
· Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these terms and conditions and the decisions of Barbour, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
· These terms and conditions are governed by US law. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the competition and these terms and conditions are void where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BARBOUR INC. AND EACH OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND PRIZE PARTNERS, (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”), FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT BARBOUR HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE COMPETITION OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, BARBOUR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO BARBOUR'S WEBSITE AND BARBOUR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an entry, vote, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Barbour, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the competition. Entry materials or votes that have been tampered with or altered are void. Barbour reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this competition at any time without notice, if in Barbour’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the competition, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the competition. In such event, Barbour may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries/votes received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS COMPETITION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BARBOUR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Barbour’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Barbour reserves the right to disqualify Entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this competition in any manner. If an Entrant is disqualified, Barbour reserves the right to terminate that Entrant’s eligibility to participate in the competition. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.