A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone who is legally resident in the United Kingdom, or Germany and who is physically located and resides at one of the three countries at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
The competition starts at 5pm BST on Wednesday 24th May 2023 and will end at 5pm BST on Tuesday 1st August 2023.
These terms and conditions are for entrants from the United Kingdom. If you are looking for the terms for entrants from Germany then the terms are here: www.barbour.com/de/beaufort-stories-terms-conditions.
Method of entry
To enter, visit www.barbour.com/uk/beaufort-stories-competition and fill out the competition entry form with all mandatory fields. Your entry will be completed once the completed entry form has been submitted.
Strictly one entry per person is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded. All competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
There will be one three prize winners in total, who will each win one clothing bundle up to the value of £500.
The clothing bundle can be made up of the following:
1 x layer e.g. a t-shirt, a dress, an overshirt, a jumper.
1 x legwear e.g. trousers, jeans
1 x footwear
1 x accessory e.g. a bag, a scarf, a hat.
Please note that the prizes are clothing bundles which may consist of any combination of the above-listed products. The products listed are not a true representation of the prize and final clothing bundles may differ slightly upon production.
Terms and conditions apply:
• In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Barbour may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
• Barbour reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Barbour does not accept:
responsibility for any competition entries that are lost, regardless of the cause, including, for example, technical malfunction, systems failure, network computer software failure of any kind; or
proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
• The prizes will be arranged directly with the three winners once the competition has closed.
• The winning entrants will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• We will notify our winning entrants via the email address given on the competition form no later than Monday 5th June for the first winner, Monday 3rd July for the second winner and Friday 4th August 2023 for the third winner.
• The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
• All prizes are final once shipped to the winner.
• By entering you agree to your name and story being announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
• The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.