Win a Hay Festival Bundle Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone who is legally resident in the United Kingdom and who is physically located and resides in this country at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary and entry is free.
- The competition starts at 5pm BST on Wednesday 24th May and will end at 5pm BST on Thursday 25th May 2023.
Method of entry
Entry for this competition is via @fictionalfates TIKTOK account. To be successfully entered into the Win a Hay Festival Bundle competition you will need to:
- Follow the @fictionalfates TIKTOK account until Thursday 25th May 2023
- Like the directed post
- Leave a comment on the directed post sharing your favourite festival accessory tagging @barbour and using #BarbourWayofLife
There will be one prize winner in total, who will win
- An online Hay Festival pass
- 10 pre-selected titles from this year's Hay programme
- Barbour Festival accessories bundle including a bucket hat, a pair of wellingtons and an umbrella.
Terms and conditions apply:
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Barbour may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Barbour reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour does not accept:
- responsibility for any competition entries that are lost, regardless of the cause, including, for example, technical malfunction, systems failure, network computer software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed.
- The winning entrants will be chosen at random by Barbour, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- We will notify our winning entrants via Instagram DM to the profile that entered the competition, no later than Thursday 25th May 2023.
- All prizes are final once shipped to the winner.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such
- The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.