We're Celebrating 100,000 Twitter Followers
To thank you for helping us reach the 100,000 follower milestone, we're giving you the chance to win a personalised jacket.
A few rules ...Who can enter:
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be one winner in total, chosen from Twitter entries.
- The winner will be able to select a waxed jacket from our Barbour Originals jacket selection (subject to availability) and we will arrange for initials or name to be embroidered on to the pocket or inside of the jacket.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will not be able to select their prize from a store. Barbour will order the chosen style, arrange the embroidery and delivery to the address provided by the winner upon request.
- You can only enter once but your chances of success are dependent on the number of Twitter entries received.
How to enter:
- To enter you must comply with these terms and conditions.
- To enter you must be following @Barbour on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet which was originally tweeted by @barbour and pinned to the top of the Barbour Twitter channel.
- The competition starts Friday 23rd October and runs until Monday 26th October at 9am.
- Entries received outside of this date will not be included.
Choosing our winning entry:
- The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random from the entries submitted.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Barbour will contact the winner via a direct message on Twitter to the winning entrants account.
- If the winner has not responded within 14 days of the notification, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- By entering you agree your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.