SS17 Original North Sea Outfitters Competition
Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
The competition starts Friday 5th May, 10am and runs until Wednesday 31st May 2017 at 11.59pm.
There will be four winners in total. One grand prize winner and three runners up. These will be drawn at random from those who have entered.
The winner of the grand prize will win;
An outfit from the SS17 Original North Sea Outfitters collection and signed prints of the 3 seascape photos taken by Jack Lowe for this campaign.
The grand prize outfit:
· Is to the value of £500
· From the SS17 Original North Sea Outfitters collection.
· Subject to availability.
The signed prints include:
· All three shots of the seascapes
· Measure 50cm x 40cm each
· Are signed by Jack Lowe
· Will be delivered in a box and are unframed
The three runners up will win;
There are three runners up prizes of one jacket per person to the value of £250.
· This must be chosen from the SS17 Barbour Original North Sea Outfitters collection.
· Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply:
· There will be one winner who will win up to £500 of product from the SS17 Original North Sea Outfitters collection and three signed Jack Lowe photographic prints.
· There will three runners up who will win one jacket from the SS17 original North Sea Outfitters collection. Each jacket won can be selected up to the value of £250 per jacket.
· Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
· The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
· J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice
· The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed and winner has been announced.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
Method of entry
To enter go to www.barbour.com/ss17-onso-competition-form and fully complete the entry form.
Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form no later than Monday 5th June 2017.
The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
The winners name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.