Barbour Seafarer Competition | Terms & Conditions
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary.
- To participate in the competition, simply capture and submit a seaside/nautical photo via Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtag #BarbourSeafarer.
- More than one entry can be submitted per person.
- The winners will be chosen at the panel’s sole discretion and will be the entrant who provided the most creative photograph, which best reflects the inspiration of the Seafarer collection.
- Barbour will contact the winner via social media, by replying to their original entry post.
- If Barbour do not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Barbour social channels.
- There will be one winner who will receive their choice of an outfit from the Seafarer collection, up to the value of £500.
- The prize includes one jacket, one midlayer and either a pair of trousers/ a dress or a bag.
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice