Original North Sea Outfitters Competition | Terms & Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
The competition starts Wednesday 4th October 2017, and runs until Thursday 26th October 2017 at 11.59pm.
There will be one winner drawn at random from those who have entered, who will win
£500 to spend on an outfit from the AW17 Barbour Original North Sea Outfitters collection.
· Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize must be selected from the Barbour Original North Sea Outfitters collection.
- The prize excludes garments from collaboration collections.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed.
- We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form no later than Thursday 2nd November 2017.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winners name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Method of entry
To enter go to the competition page and fully complete the entry form. LINK.
Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.