Heritage of Adventure | Terms and Conditions
A few rules... Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition starts Thursday 5th November 2015 and runs until Monday 30th November 2015 at 9am (GMT). The winner will be picked and informed within 5 days of the closing date.
- There will be one winner in total and that winner will be able to choose items from either the men’s Great Coat or women’s Arctic Expedition collections up to the value of $750. All items are subject to stock availability.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Method of entry
- To enter, post a photo on Instagram or Twitter, showing us your adventures in the great outdoors. You must tag @Barbour and #HeritageOfAdventure within your post to enter the competition.
- More than one entry can be submitted per person.
- The person submitting the photo must have taken it and own the copyright in the photograph.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Sean Conway and will be the entrant who provided the most creative photograph, which best reflects the inspiration behind the Heritage of Adventure collections. The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Barbour will contact the winner via social media, by replying to their original entry post, no later than five days after the competitions closing date.
- The winners must claim their prize within 4 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed).
- Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whos registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
- Entrants agree to release and hold Barbour harmless from and against any claim associated with the promotion.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned. Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.