Coastal Competition | Terms & Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
The competition starts Friday 6th October 2017, and runs until Thursday 26th October 2017 at 11.59pm.
There will be one prize winner who will be selected to win a shot of their dog turned into an original artwork by Jina Gelder.
· Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Please note Barbour will select a winner which they feel is most interesting from the entries submitted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice
- The prizes will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed and winner has been announced.
- We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form no later than Thursday 2nd November 2017.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- The winning entrant will be selected by a panel of judges from the Barbour Global Digital Marketing Team and the artist Jina Gelder.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- The winners name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
Method of entry:
Up until the 26th August we’ll be asking you to share with us an image of your dog enjoying a day at the coast.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see the social posts we will be prompting you to share your pet pictures enjoying a day at the coast with us.
- Follow @OfficialBarbour on Facebook
- Share with us a picture of your dog’s enjoying a day at the coast in the Facebook posts prompting you to enter and tag it #BarbourCoastal
- Follow @Barbour on Instagram
- Share with us a picture of your dog’s enjoying a day at the coast in the Instagram posts prompting you to enter and tag it #BarbourCoastal
- Follow @Barbour on Twitter
- Share with us a picture of your dog’s enjoying a day at the coast in reply to the Twitter posts prompting you to enter and tag it #BarbourCoastal
If you do not have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry in one of the following ways:
- Email us with a picture of your dog’s enjoying a day at the coast to email@example.com with the subject ‘AW17 Coastal Competition’
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to AW17 Coastal Competition, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom.
Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.