Christmas Daily Gift Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
· This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
· Entrants must be 18 years and over.
· No purchase necessary and entry is free.
· The competition starts at 00:01am on Wednesday 29th November 2017 and runs until midnight on Wednesday 20th December 2017 (GMT).
Method of entry:
· To enter, visit here and fill out the competition entry form telling us for whom you’d like to win the gift and the reason why, along with your name and email address.
· An applicant can enter the competition each day if they wish but only one entry is permitted by each applicant per day.
· There will be one new prize each day which will be one of the following Barbour products: Barbour Tartan Lambswool Scarf, Carsten Earmuffs, Pheasant Sock Giftbox, Chunky Knit Hat and Scarf Set, Lady Jane Leather Gloves, Lambswool Woven Scarf, Ashridge Small Tote, Wax Lth Briefcase, Leather Utility Glove, Grain leather Wallet, Fleece Lined Trapper, Telescopic Umbrella, Cable Knit Beanie, Lily Slippers, Leather Washbag, Ashby Wax Jacket, Case Fairisle Crew, Castlebay Shirt, Beadnell Wax Jacket, Clyde Short Baffle Quilt Jacket, Tarn Crewneck Knit, Scarf and Glove Giftbox. Prizes will not necessarily be selected each day in this order.
· The gift of the day will change at midnight (GMT) each day and will be available to win for 24 hours.
· Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges at Barbour.
· All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for an alternative prize.
· J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
· Barbour will contact the winner via the email address provided, within five days. The successful winner’s name may appear on www.barbour.com and by entering into this competition, you consent to Barbour revealing your name as the successful winner of the prize and the reason why you wished to receive the gift.
· The winners must claim their prize within 4 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
· Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour to the successful entrant.
· Whilst Barbour will try and deliver the prize before Christmas, delivery is not guaranteed.
· By entering this competition you are agreeing to your name and entry message to be published on Barbour digital channels.
· Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
· By entering this competition, you consent to receiving marketing emails from Barbour. You may unsubscribe later if you wish.
· Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned. Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
· These terms and conditions are governed by English law.