- November 15th 2013
This year marks the sixth year of Barbour’s U.S. participation in One Warm Coat drive. New this year, we pledged to donate a sweater or shirt for every coat dropped off at a Barbour store.
Now through December 31, Barbour’s retail locations will be acceptingany worn coat in wearable condition for men or women. This year, our goal is to collect 1,500 coats to donate to our local charities, including:
- 2042 North Halsted Street in Chicago, Ill. – Streetwise
- 54 E. Walton Street in Chicago, Ill. – Streetwise
- 280 US Route 1 in Kittery, Maine – Fair Tide
- 134 Newbury Street in Boston, Mass. – City Mission Society of Boston
- 1047 Madison Avenue in New York, N.Y. – The Bowery Mission
- 123 Wooster Street (Soho) in New York, N.Y. – Hetrick Martin Institute
- 1517 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, Pa. – St. Johns Hospice
- Suburban Square in Ardmore, Pa. – Community Angel Foundation
- 67 Palmer Square West in Princeton, N.J. – Catholic Charities
- 2331 M Street in Washington, D.C. – Total Family Care Coalition
Help us reach our new goal by dropping off coats during regular store hours at your local Barbour store.