- November 1st 2012
If you've seen the Bond Film Skyfall, you may have spotted Bond in Barbour!
Daniel Craig features again as Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest running film franchise of all time, our Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket takes a starring role in the incredibly exciting Scotland scene. (You might also be able to spot Albert Finney wearing the Dunmoor Gilet from the Barbour Sporting collection in this scene too…)
The increasingly popular jacket, the Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket is available online and in many of our UK stores. To complete the look, add the simple yet smart Liam Slim Fit Shirt and maybe even a statement scarf such as the Tootal Spot Silk Scarf to make the outfit stand out.
If you're looking for a stockist, you can find the jacket in Barbour stores in London in Carnaby Street, Spitalfields and Covent Garden and online at the following retailers:
- Aspecto Tel: 0191 272 5430 aspecto.co.uk
- Goodstead Tel: 0131 2282846 goodstead.co.uk
- Weavers Doors Tel: 0151 2366001 weaversdoor.com
- Pavillion Tel: 02920 235 333 pavilionclothing.com
- Phillip Brown Tel: 01603 664 886 philipbrownemenswear.co.uk
- Pilot Tel: 0116 262 0256 netclothing.net
- Stuarts of London Tel: 0208 735 1801 stuartslondon.com