#BarbourDogs x Spaniel Life Competition | Terms and Conditions
A few rules...
Who can enter?
This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Entrants must be 18 years and over and UK residents. No purchase necessary.
The competition starts Friday 20th October, 12pm and runs until Friday 3rd November 2017 at 11.59pm.
There will be only one winner, drawn at random from those who have completed the competition sign up form, who will win:
A photoshoot for their Barbour Dog with Stephanie Walton of Spaniel Life.
The photoshoot includes:
· A one hour canine photography session with renowned pet photographer, Stephanie Walton, with edited digital images and photo release for the winner to keep.
Terms and conditions apply:
· The prize is for one photoshoot lasting one hour with pet photographer, Stephanie Walton, at a location to be decided between the winner and the photographer upon claiming of prize.
· This prize includes 1x canine photography package with Stephanie, and includes edited digital images of the canine photographed, along with photo release of the images.
· Note that no photography prints are included in the prize package.
· The winner and their dog must be able to arrange their own travel to and from the photoshoot, which will take place within a 70 mile radius of Wiltshire, England, as this will not be provided by Barbour.
The prize, including the date of the prize and exact location will be arranged directly with the winner once the competition has closed and winner has been selected.
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Method of entry
To enter go to click here and complete the form on the page.
Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form no later than Monday 6st November 2017.
The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.