Barbour Way of Life
Terms and Conditions
Barbour Way of Life - Terms and Conditions
Share a photo of you enjoying your Barbour Way of Life in your trusty Barbour clothing via Instagram and Twitter.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow @Barbour on the social media channel you are entering via
- Add @Barbour to copy in the message you are posting
- Use the hashtag #BarbourWayOfLife in the copy of the message you are posting
If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry on of the following ways:
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Barbour Way of Life’
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Way of Life, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
By entering, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old;
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from future use.
We will enter you into our monthly prize draw competition for a chance to win Barbour clothing up to the value of £250.
Barbour thanks you for your support of the brand! #BarbourWayOfLife
Monthly Prize Draw Competition Rules:
1. Barbour will select a winner who they feel best embody the Barbour Way of Life on the first day of each calendar month from the entries submitted.
2. Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification.
3. The prize is clothing from the Barbour range up to the recommended retail value of £250. The prize excludes jackets from our collaboration collections.
4. All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
6. This competition is governed by English law.
7. The winners name is available on request.