Barbour Great Coat Competition T&C's
Submit your most dashing photo by the coast with #BarbourGreatCoat for a chance to win £500 spend on the SS16 Barbour Great Coat collection.
The Barbour Great Coat competition will start on Monday 16th May and run until Monday 6th June at 11.59pm, when one winner will be selected.
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
- To participate in the competition, simply capture and submit a photo of yourself or someone you know by the coast via Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtag #BarbourGreatCoat
- Please note if you are posting a photo of someone else you MUST have their permission to do so.
- More than one entry can be submitted per person.
- The winners will be chosen at Barbour’s sole discretion and will be the entrant who provided the most creative photograph, which best reflects the inspiration of the Great Coat collection.
- Barbour will contact the winner via social media, by replying to their original entry post.
- If Barbour does not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced along with your entry photo to be shared on the Barbour social channels.
- There will be one winner who will be able to select up to £500 worth of goods from the Great Coat collection.
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
- Entrants will not be added to Barbour’s marketing list unless they indicate they subscribe independently of this competition. All marketing emails sent by Barbour will include an opportunity to unsubscribe from future marketing email communication.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.