AW17 Barbour Tartan Competition
Terms and Conditions
The AW17 Barbour Tartan competition will start on Saturday 5th August 2017 and will run until Monday 28th August at 11.59pm (GMT).
There will be one grand prize winner who will be selected to win one outfit from the AW17 Barbour Tartan collection for themselves to the value of £250, and one outfit from the AW17 Barbour Tartan collection for a friend to the value of £250. A grand prize value of £500.
Throughout the month of August we will be asking you to share with us what you’d like to see and do in Edinburgh via the Barbour social media accounts.
For your coment to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow @OfficialBarbour on Facebook
- Tell us what you would like to see and do in Edinburgh, along with who you would take, in the comments of the Facebook posts prompting you to enter.
- Follow @Barbour on Instagram
- Tell us what you would like to see and do in Edinburgh, along with who you would take, in the comments of the Instagram posts prompting you to enter.
- Follow @Barbour on Twitter
- Tell us what you would like to see and do in Edinburgh, along with who you would take, in as a reply to the Twitter posts prompting you to enter.
If you do not have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry on of the following ways:
- Email us with what you’d like to see and do in Edinburgh, along with who you would take, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘AW17 Tartan Competition'.
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to AW17 Barbour Tartan Competition, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom.
By entering, you agree that:
· You are over 18 years old;
· Your suggestions for things you’d like to see and do as your entry to the competition may be used as a quote for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the quote from future use.
A panel made up of members of the Barbour marketing team will select their favourite suggestion for something you’d like to see and do in Edinburgh from a shortlist of entries.
The winner will be chosen at the panel’s sole discretion.
The winner will be announced on the 30th August 2017.
Who can enter?
· This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
· Entrants must be 18 years and over.
· No purchase necessary.
· By entering you agree for your name and image to be used on the Barbour social channels, email and other Barbour digital channels.
AW17 Tartan Competition Rules:
1. Barbour will select a winner who’s suggestion of ‘something to see and do in Edinburgh’ they feel is the most interesting from the entries submitted.
2. Winners will be notified by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification. If Barbour do not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
3. The prize is clothing from the AW17 Barbour Tartan range up to the recommended retail value of £500. The prize excludes jackets from our collaboration collections.
4. All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
6. This competition is governed by English law.
7. The winners name is available on request.
8. J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
‘Barbour’ is J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, NE34 9PD, company registration number 124201.