Have you seen Skyfall yet? If so, you may have spotted Bond in Barbour!
Daniel Craig is back as Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest running film franchise of all time, and our Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket takes a starring role in the incredibly exciting Scotland scene. (You might also be able to spot Albert Finney wearing the Dunmoor Gilet from the Barbour Sporting collection in this scene too…)
Due to an increase in demand, the Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket has now sold out at many of our UK stores. However, our Covent Garden, Carnaby Street and Spitalfields stores will be getting more stock in mid-November, so there’s still a chance to snap up this iconic piece.
If you can’t wait until then, then make sure you enter our competition to win the Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket along with a hardback copy of Bond on Set by Greg Williams, the official behind the scenes photobook from the movie.
The film is now on general release in the UK and will hit screens in the US on 9th November. Let us know what you think of 007 in Barbour!
If you're looking for a stockist, you can find the jacket in Barbour stores in London in Carnaby Street, Spitalfields and Covent Garden and online at the following retailers:
- Aspecto Tel: 0191 272 5430 aspecto.co.uk
- Goodstead Tel: 0131 2282846 goodstead.co.uk
- Weavers Doors Tel: 0151 2366001 weaversdoor.com
- Pavillion Tel: 02920 235 333 pavilionclothing.com
- Phillip Brown Tel: 01603 664 886 philipbrownemenswear.co.uk
- Pilot Tel: 0116 262 0256 netclothing.net
- Stuarts of London Tel: 0208 735 1801 stuartslondon.com