Hickstead Ticket Giveaway | Terms and Conditions
Win two four day passes to the Hickstead Derby Meeting
Enter on Twitter for your chance to win tickets to the Hickstead Derby Meeting on Thursday 25th June - Sunday 28th June. Follow @Barbour on Twitter and re-tweet one of our competition messages for the chance to win.
You can find full details of the event here.
Who can enter
- This draw is open to everyone within the UK who is over 18 years old at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
There will be one winner in total chosen at random from Twitter entries
The prize consists of two four day tickets to the Hickstead Derby Meeting which is to be held Thursday 25th June - Sunday 28th June 2015, plus one car pass.
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
You can only enter once but your chances of success are dependent on the number of Twitter entries received.
The prize includes only the ticket to the event and excludes travel to the event, accommodation and any spending money on the day. The winner will be responsible for all arrangements on the day other than the ticket.
How to enter
- To enter you must comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Twitter competition starts Friday 19th June and runs until Monday 22nd June 2013 at 9am. Entries received outside of this date will not be included.
- To enter follow @Barbour and retweet one of the three competition tweets originally posted by @Barbour across the entry period.
- You must be following @Barbour on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning
- One winner will be selected on Monday 22nd June 2015.
- @Barbour will contact the winner via message on Twitter to the winning entrants account.
- The winner will be selected at random. The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered in to.
- If the winner has not responded within 24 hours an alternative winner will be chosen.
- By entering you agree your name to be announced on barbour.com, Barbour social channels and in the Barbour email newsletter.
Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law.