Returns and exchanges
If you need to return an item to Barbour please do so within 28 days following delivery of your goods. If you would like to return an item outside of the specified 28 day returns period you must contact our customer service team in advance or the item could be automatically returned to you.
The return conditions detailed below must be met for a full refund. Please note the instructions below.
All returns are free via the Post Office tracking service using the returns label provided.
All products must be returned in the original packaging, in the condition they were received, unworn and with all tags attached. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods. Any goods returned which do not meet our terms and conditions will be returned to the sender.
- Place the item back into its original packaging (both box and outer plastic bag).
- Peel off the Royal Mail returns label (at the bottom of the returns sheet) and place it on the outer plastic packaging covering the original label.
- Please remember to indicate the reason for return on the returns label (if this is left blank, you will be contacted by our Customer Service team for the reason). Returns information is very important to us to ensure we offer the best customer experience.
- Please obtain a proof of posting containing the barcode number from the Post Office when you return your parcel.
- If you have lost the returns label, no problem, contact our Customer Service team and they will assist you.
The original delivery charge will only be refunded when all items from an order are returned in full.
If you wish to exchange an item purchased online, you have to return the unwanted item for a refund and make a new purchase.
Faulty and incorrect items received
If the item you received is faulty or if you have received an incorrect item to which you ordered, please use the same returns method as described above. Please mark the return reason as faulty for faulty items and not as described for items that were not correct as per your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for the contract of your sale.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL
Your statutory right to cancel is incorporated into our Returns Policy. You can exercise your statutory right by contacting us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (0800 917 3000). Please ensure you provide us with your order number. We trust this will be easier for you but, if you wish to do so, you may instead complete this form and send it to us but this is not mandatory.
Need help?Email us,
Call 0800 917 3000 for all Enquiries,
Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 18:00,
Friday 8:00 - 16:00 and Saturday 9:00 - 13:00.
Write to us at: Customer Services, J Barbour & Sons Ltd,
Unit 11 Follingsby Park, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 8YG