Rococo Chocolates Competition | Terms and Conditions
Who can enter?
This competiton is open to UK residents only, excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over. No purchase necessary and entry is free. The competition starts on Friday 26th May 2017 and runs until 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th May.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received within the competition period. A valid entry is those who have successfully completed and submitted the competition form.
One of Rococo Chocolates' The Melchior Wicker Hamper No. 2
Contents may vary slightly according to stock, but will normally include:
- A Rococo Irresistibles gift bag 200g
- A fruity or nutty Broken Chocolate gift bag 150g
- A gift cube of sweeties 90g
- A slice of soft Italian nougat 160g
- Two Organic Artisan Bars 70g each
- A small selection of handmade ganaches 110g
Method of entry
Strictly one entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be disregarded.
- We will notify our winning entry via the email address given on the competition form, no later than five days after the competition’s closing date.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Barbour at random, the decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winners must claim their prize within 4 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- Delivery of the prize will be organised by Rococo Chocolates to the winning entrant.
- By entering you agree to your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.