#BIWorkshop | Terms and Conditions
Share a photo of how you wear and style your denim for a chance to win items from the men's Spring Summer Denim collection.
From ripped to washed, customised to clean cut, a flash of selvedge or toughened up with biker boots. Denim is like an old trusted friend and we all wear it in our own way. Take a photo of how you wear and style your denim and win a pair of Barbour International jeans of your choice, plus a shirt to complete the look. Post your pic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtag #BIWorkshop for a chance to win.
A few rules...
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of J Barbour & Sons Ltd or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition runs from Thursday 19th March 2015 at 9am GMT until Wednesday 25th March 2015 at midnight GMT.
- There will be two winners in total.
- The prize for each winner is an outfit from the men’s Barbour International Tourer Lux Denim collection only: this includes one pair of denim jeans and one top or shirt or the winner’s choice, subject to availability.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable Barbour International reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will not be able to claim their prize from a retail store. Delivery will be arranged by Barbour International.
Method of entry
- To enter, participants must do one of the following options:
- Post a photo to Instagram with the #BIWorkshop hashtag and tagging @barbourinternational.
- Reply to one of the #BIWorkshop tweets on the Barbour International Twitter channel here.
- The hashtag #BIWorkshop must be included in the entry.
- The person submitting the photo must have taken it and own the copyright in the photograph.
- Before submitting a photo, you must ensure you have the consent of all people who appear and understand that it may appear on Barbour and Barbour International social channels and Barbour.com.
- By submitting a photo you are consenting to Barbour International using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour International will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed).
Selecting a winner
- We will notify our winning entries via the social media channel they entered by replying to their entry and asking them to provide their contact details via a private message.
- The winners will be selected on Thursday 26th March 2015.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour International reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- All entries submitted during the competition will be collated and the winners will be selected by the Barbour International Marketing team. The odds of winning are depended on the number of entries received. Photos will be judged on how well they reflect the Barbour International brand and family values. The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour and Barbour International social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.
- A winner's list may be obtained by submitting a written request to Barbour's registered address set out below addressed to the Marketing Department.