Barbour Picnic Rug Competition | T&C's
Win one of 66 exclusive picnic rugs this summer.
Rather Handy Picnic Rug competition will run from Monday 15th June – 6th July, with 3 lucky entrants winning a picnic rug each day.
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
- There are three ways to enter the competition;
- - Visit the Barbour Facebook page and comment on our latest picnic rug post.
- - Tweet your entry with the hashtag #BarbourPicnicRug and mentioning @Barbour.
- - Post your entry on Instagram with the hashtag #BarbourPicnicRug and mentioning @barbour.
- Entries must include an answer to the question ‘Show or tell us how you are making the most of summer’ and can be in the form of a photograph or a text comment.
- Entrants can enter multiple times with different entries.
- If submitting a photograph, the person submitting the photo or video must have taken it and own the copyright in the photograph.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Barbour will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed).
- All entries submitted from the competition launch date will be collated on a daily basis during the campaign period, and the winners will be selected by the Barbour marketing team.
- Answers, photos, and videos will be judged at the panel’s discretion based on creativity, uniqueness and relevance to the question.
- The winners will be selected and notified the following day, through the networks they chose to enter through.
- If Barbour does not hear back from a winner within 1 week of the end of the competition, the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and in the Barbour email newsletter.
- There will be 3 winners each day who will each receive one of our exclusive ‘Rather Handy Picnic Rugs’.
- Please note the prize cannot be collected from retail stores. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whos registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
- Entrants agree to release and hold Barbour harmless from and against any claim associated with the promotion.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned. Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.