#BarbourPeople - Terms and Conditions
By entering, you agree that:-
- you are over 18 years old;
- the imagery may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from future use.
We will enter you into our monthly prize draw competition for a chance to win a Barbour jacket.
Monthly Prize Draw Competition Rules:-
1. Barbour will select a winner at random on the first day of each calendar month from participants in the Barbour People programme.
2. Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification .
3. The prize is a jacket from the Barbour or Barbour International range up to the recommended retail value of £300. The prize excludes jackets from our collaboration collections.
4. All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
6. This competition is governed by English law.
. ‘Barbour’ is J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, NE34 9PD, company registration number 124201.