Barbour International: #ForTheFreeSpirited Competition
The Barbour International competition will start on Thursday 9th February 5pm and will run until Saturday 25th March at 5pm (GMT). One winner will be selected to win a shopping trip for two to the Barbour International Piccadilly Store where they can choose product up to the value of £600 each!
Who can enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Barbour and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
To participate in the competition you must:
1. Tag a friend and comment with your favourite urban pit stop destination on the #ForTheFreeSpirited film post pinned to the top the Barbour International Facebook page.
No more than one entry can be submitted per person over the duration of the competition.
Note: If you don't have any social media accounts you can send us your entry to email@example.com
- The winner will be chosen at random by Barbour's marketing team.
- Barbour will contact the winner via Facebook or by the email address given (if entering via email).
- If Barbour does not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Barbour International social channels, barbour.com and Barbour International newsletters.
- There will be one winner who will win a trip for two people to our Barbour International Piccadilly store in London, they will each be able to choose up to £600 worth of Barbour International product.
- The prize includes rail travel to the Barbour International Piccadilly Store within the UK, any travel outside of the UK will not be covered. All rail travel arrangements within the UK will be organised by Barbour. Accommodation is not included.
- If the winner is unable to travel to the Piccadilly Store in London, it can be organised for the product to be posted to the winner which will be organised directly with Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Barbour is a trading name of J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.