Barbour Dress Tartan Competition | Terms and Conditions
Enter our competition for a chance to win items from the Barbour Dress Tartan collection and a four day trip to Scotland.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY.
The Barbour Dress Tartan competition will run from Thursday 16th April 2015 at 10:00am GMT until Sunday 3rd May 2015 at 11:59pm GMT. The competition is based around entrants submitting their details and picking their favourite item from the SS15 Dress Tartan collection.
Who can enter? This competition is open to UK residents aged over 18 years old at the time of entry, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
How to enter:
- By submitting your details you are entering to win a four day guided tour of Scotland.
- The winner will also receive £500 to spend on the Spring Summer 2015 Tartan collection which can be viewed at http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-collections/mens/barbour-lifestyle/dress-t... and http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-collections/womens/barbour-lifestyle/summe...
- The trip is only available on selected dates. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (UK and Scotland).
- At least one person on the trip must be over the age of 18years
- Hotel accommodation is classed as 4 star and is based on two adults sharing a twin room with en-suite facilities on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
- Travel will be by train or plane. Train travel must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. Flights and departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest.
- Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. This includes all taxes and surcharges.
- You must be age 18 or over to drink alcohol.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The itinerary below is a sample and may be subject to change. Local charges may apply to some activities.
- Return train travel or flights for two people to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Guided tour of Falkland Palace
- Two nights stay at 4* Ardoe House on Bed & Breakfast basis (Aberdeen)
- Guided tour of Royal Deeside area
- Guided tour of Fyvie Castle
- One night stay at 4* Knockomie House, including dinner and breakfast
- Guided tour of Dalwhinnie Distillery
- Guided tour of Loch Leven and Castle
- Return to Edinburgh
- All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- All entries submitted from the competition launch date will be collated on Tuesday 5th May 2015 and the winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be selected and notified within 1 week of the closing date.
- Barbour will contact the winners by email.
- If Barbour do not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and in the Barbour email newsletter.
- A winner’s list may be obtained by submitting a written request to Barbour’s registered address set out below addressed to the Marketing Department
- Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
- Entrants will not be added to Barbour’s marketing list unless they indicate they subscribe independently of this competition. All marketing emails sent by Barbour will include an opportunity to unsubscribe from future marketing email communication.
- Entrants agree to release and hold Barbour harmless from and against any claim associated with the promotion.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.